Wednesday, January 20, 2010

about me

i am paranoid and oblivious. i'd rather that people confront me of their problems because i won't know it until someone tells me. i like talking to people. mostly to listen to their stories. i hate it when people i ask say "secret" even when they weren't trying to hide it before i asked. i am uncomfortable revealing things about my personal or love life. I talk about those things mostly with Bjorn or God. I try not to be pretentious, try, but sometimes,its hard especially kung sobrang gusto mo nang sapukin. mapapangiti ka na lang. i curse hard since i began college. I have dreamed of becoming a business journalist like my idol Tony Lopez since second year college, even before i knew i will have a business journalism subject. I want to take up Masters in Business Administration like my idol Tony Lopez or a second degree in economics. i wanted to have my training under Tony Lopez; but, i didn't have enough time to do it plus i'm intimidated by his success. I so want to become like him. The man's a genius. I hope i could work in his magazine BizNews Asia after graduation. or maybe Entrepreneur magazine. I hope i become one. It is my dream to become a legitimate business writer. i am nearsighted and i currently love neil gaiman, the author. I have bjorn, who i wish could be with me until i die. i felt good after writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment